Just for fun...
Here are two quizzes to test your Rebus knowledge just for fun. No cheating though - put that book down…
- What was the first Rebus book to be published
- What is the name of Rebus’ ex-wife?
- Name the deadly internet role playing game contact in The Falls?
- Under what does DC Siobhan Clarke find her first clue in the Restaurant Bleu in The Falls?
- Who is Rebus’ nemesis?
- In which pub does Rebus regularly drink and on what street is it?
- In which book does the serial killer the Wolfman appear?
- In which book does MP Gregor Jack get caught in an Edinburgh brothel?
- Rebus’s daughter Samantha is injured in a hit and run accident. In which book does this incident occur?
- In which book does the Lord Provost’s daughter disappear?
- Which Rolling Stones album has the most mentions in the Rebus books?
- Name the three book titles taken from classic Rolling Stones albums?
- Which musician did Ian recently tour with?
- To which group is Rebus referring when he says, ‘If I can’t have The Rolling Stones I’ll always settle for second best’
- Which Cure album is the title The Hanging Garden taken from?
- Dead Souls was taken from a 1979 Joy Division single, but which writer did Joy Division take the title from?
- Which book is brimming with Elvis Presley references including a visit to Heartbreak café and a trip to ‘Edinburgh’s least musical karaoke’?
- In A Question of Blood who does Siobhan select as her top three Scottish rock and pop acts?
- Name the fictitious bands Ian Rankin invents in Set in Darkness.
- In which book does Rebus make up a Cocteau Twins song title?